Forget time. You have until you die to finish. The U 2.0 Beta Project is the next version of you. When you know where you are going your stress levels go down. Everything is always changing & improving, but how much are we as individuals changing?
1. First map it out. Dream & visualize your life. Seeing, doing, and feeling how life would be with this ideal you.
2. Wait until GOD has revealed to you each and every aspect of the person that he sent you down here to become.
The sum of those revelations should be the GOAL of it all. It will take you the rest of your life to complete, just enjoy the journey.
3. Now take your blueprint and lay it next to you.
4. Identify the things that are going to be easy, hard, and down right rough.
5. Next, share this with every one you know. This will add accountability.
6. Enjoy the journey, live like you are sketching you masterpiece. Every brush stroke & detail, just the
way the creator intended.
7. The goal is to be excellent not perfect. You can never turn a human into perfection. it is impossible, but we can be excellent. Do your best in all that you do. Day by & don’t look back.
You can take an ordinary name like Billy, William, Donald, or Michael and do any thing. When you add Graham, Clinton, Trump, and Jackson to them you get an awesome set of very unique people who have added value to themselves. So you can too.
Start constructing your ideal you today.
Other Ideas from Around the web:
What You Have to Give Up to Write « Whatever – John is an exception except to tease us when he’s got a super sekrit project going on. My experience at cons “in the bar” is they either talk about the business or about their lives or some other crazy thing, not about the writing itself. …. Exercise too little, it all drains out and you’ve got nothing — ergo, three push-ups a day. So you have to start small and ramp up over time, until you’re pouring so much into the bucket that the level rises to where you want it. …
Japanator Contest: Tell us why you’re in despair and win Vol. 1 of … – Tell us why you’re in despair in the comments below. Tell us as many times as you want. You have until 4p.m. tomorrow to tell us why. At that time, we’ll pick the funniest one, as we love to laugh at your misfortune. The winner will get a shiny new Vol. …… I’m in despair, but everything will be okay as long as Rebuild 2.0 or the second season of Haruhi don’t get pushed back again… and as long as I can ignore the fact that I will die a virgin. …
Procrastination: 100+ Reasons You Shouldn’t Be Reading This … – “To be always intending to make a new and better life but never to find time to set about it is as…to put off eating and drinking and sleeping from one day to the next until you’re dead.” – Og Mandino … “Watching for things to appreciate and expressing that appreciation immediately benefits both our relationships and us. It is taking care of business on a daily basis so that we have a better chance of not having a lot of unfinished business when we least expect it. …
Just a few ideas @ 1AM
The Idea Guy
“Ideas never die, they multiply”