1. Setup a gmail account with Google. Make the name simple & professional.
2. Get a free phone number from Google Voice.
3. Setup a PayPal account.
4. Sign-up for the blog success free trial, and setup your blog @ wordpress
5. Google-Up (Sign up for all of Google’s free services Adsense, Checkout, ect)
6. Create your own brand.
7. Get connected to all social networking sites. Reconnect/connect with friends.
8. Invite everyone to your blog.
9. Goto Plaxo and register. You must keep your contact info up to date.
10. Write about your market in your blog daily, and read about your market hourly.
11. List the best product & services for your customers. THEN SELL THEM.
12. Stay in a constant state of self-improvement. Plan-Do-Review.
13. Re-invest every dime you make in your business for the 1st 6 months.
Everything you make should be pure profit since you have not spent a dime.
Now if you really want to make this the most effective I would suggest you spend a few dollars to do this better.
1. Instead of using your home address or if you are homeless, get a UPS Store box for $15 & $10/month
2. Get your own domain name from BlueHost (Use it for your email, blog, and website) $5/Month. Install a wordpress blog yourself.
3. If you don’t have a checking account, then get a prepaid debit card for $10. You can send money to them from PayPal.
So at the most you should be looking at is $20-30/a month in overhead for address, telephone, website, email, and debit card (which can be used to pay and get paid).
“Ideas Never Die!!